- May 2, 2017
- Posted by: Bob Lindner
Install new and/or replace residential and commercial heating, air conditioning and ventilation units and equipment for optimum temperature control and air quality. May perform a variety of duties, such as sheet metal ductwork/installation, gas/refrigeration piping, electrical wiring and/or plumbing.
- Valid Class D Driver’s License
- Satisfactory driving record
- Strong customer service skills
- HVAC education and/or experience desirable
- Construction and/or mechanical abilities in lieu of HVAC experience
- Interest and willingness to learn/be trained in HVAC industry
Great potential and job security within HVAC industry plus great opportunity to learn and grow with a knowledgeable, reputable, well-established HVAC company. Join our team of dedicated, fun employees and experience the personal satisfaction that comes from providing customers with quality energy efficient products and service!