- July 3, 2019
- Posted by: Kari Moen
Schneider Heating & Air Conditioning is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our team. Perform clerical and administrative functions within a busy heating and air conditioning office. Duties include answering phones using multi-phone line; waiting on customers; scheduling appointments; sorting/distributing mail; drafting maintenance agreements, bids and/or quotes; processing work orders; organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files and ordering supplies. Full-time M-F; 8-5. Competitive pay and benefits package!
- Minimum 1-2 years Administrative Assistant experience required.
- Associate’s degree in Administrative Professional or similar degree desired.
- Computer proficient, especially in Word and Excel.
- Ability to work in fast paced, high call volume environment.
- Strong customer service skills and ability to calmly handle potentially challenging customers and/or situations.
- Able to work well with clientele and colleagues of diverse backgrounds and personalities.
- Ability to multitask, be a self-motivator and maintain efficiency in a busy office environment.
- Personable and friendly demeanor.
Great career opportunity to develop administrative and organizational skills as the first point of contact in a busy HVAC front office. Join our team and experience being part of a fun, family-oriented company that strives to provide quality services and products to the community.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $18.00 /hour, dependent on experience/education
Apply by submitting a resume or application. Deadline: Monday, July 15, 2019