- September 11, 2023
- Posted by: Kari Moen
Schneider is looking for a full-time HVAC General Manager for our Sparta shop to provide overall management, supervision and success/profitability of the Sparta branch, including:
- Residential and commercial job bids/pricing/sales
- Schedule and monitor jobs and overall work performance and completion
- Staff supervision (6-9 employees)
- Inventory control
- Business marketing and advertising
- Coordinate staffing resources
- Handle/problem-solve issues/complaints from customers, contractors, vendors, etc.
This is a salaried working Manager position who may at times respond to service calls and/or complete installations independently.
- Five (5) years minimum HVAC experience required.
- Master Installer license and EPA Universal Certification required, or willing to obtain upon hire.
- Valid driver’s license with satisfactory driving record required.
- Good problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks efficiently.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
Must be willing to learn, listen and be receptive to training.
Relaxed work environment with potential for growth and development.