- January 11, 2023
- Posted by: Kari Moen
Schneider Heating & Air Conditioning has a career opportunity for a full-time Warehouse Manager to work within the HVAC industry out of our Onalaska shop. Manage warehouse operations to maintain efficiency and organization of product inventory as well as support Install and Service Managers and Technicians to maintain efficiency in their daily tasks. Accept deliveries, stock/re-stock shelves, assist with products returns, pull items for Technicians for daily tasks, maintain clean and well organized warehouses.
No overnight travel. Home every night. M-F daytime shift (6:30 am – 3 pm). No weekends or holidays. No on-call.
Qualifications/Skills Desired or Required:
- Warehouse management experience preferred but may train the right candidate.
- Familiarity of HVAC products/industry helpful.
- Valid Class D (regular) driver’s license required (with good driving record).
- Ability to operate forklift, scissors lift, pallet jacks, haul carts, vehicles, etc.
- Able to lift 50 – 100 lbs, climb ladders and bend, stoop, kneel, stand, reach, pull, push on a daily basis. Sitting only comprises 5% of time.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions in large cemented floor, high ceiling, heated warehouse in a variety of temperatures.
- Good organizational, problem-solving and self-motivational skills.
Excellent pay and compensation package including FREE health care plus health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance; 401k with company match; paid sick/vacation/holidays; bonuses; safety incentives, fitness club subsidy, paid training and more. Family focused, safety conscious, respectful and relaxed work environment.
Great career opportunity with potential to learn/grow within the HVAC industry!